- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 4:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Originally developed as original equipment for some Lexus models and luxury hybrid sedans, this tire is designed to deliver traction, handling and braking power in both wet and dry conditions. Circumferential grooves resist hydroplaning and enhance wet grip.
Twin steel belts reinforced by spiral wrapped nylon stabilize and increase durability. Like all summer tires, however, the ADVAN A10F is not designed to be driven in freezing temperatures or on snow or ice.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Yokohama / ADVAN A10F
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 225 / 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 / 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph) ... Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Yokohama / ADVAN A10F Sizes & Specifications
|R17||225/50 R17 94W||225/50 R17||94W|
|R18||245/40 R18 93Y||245/40 R18||93Y|