- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 4:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Street/Sport Truck All-Season light trucktires are for drivers who want a combination of aggressive, low-profile tires/large rim diameter wheels to enhance their vehicle's appearance and handling withall-season versatility, including traction in light snow. Street/Sport Truck All-Season tires branded with the M+S symbol are sometimes used as Original Equipment (O.E.) on 2WD and 4WD light and medium-duty pickup, crossover and sport utility vehicles.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Yokohama / Geolandar H/T G038G
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Yokohama / Geolandar H/T G038G Sizes & Specifications
|R18||265/60 R18 110V||265/60 R18||110V||
From 140.4, 1 offer