- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 3:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Highway All-Season light truck tires are for drivers who want a combination of pleasant on-road characteristics, long wear and all-season versatility, including traction in light snow. Highway All-Season tires branded with the M+S symbol are often used as Original Equipment (O.E.) on 2WD and 4WD, light- and medium-duty vans, trucks and pickups, as well as crossover and sport utility vehicles.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Yokohama Geolandar H/T G039
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 "
- 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Yokohama Geolandar H/T G039 Sizes & Specifications
|R16||265/70 R16 112S||265/70 R16||112S|