TireScore key metrics 81
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 9
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 27
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
- Year Released: 2007
- Regions of sales : Eastern Asia, Northern America, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
The new Geolandar I/T G072 sets a new standard for light truck and SUV performance in grueling winter weather conditions. Equipped with Yokohama's new absorptive carbon flakes and resin-coated shelled microbubbles, it cuts through the watery film and hugs icy surfaces with no holds barred. An aggressive tread pattern chews through snow and keeps on trucking. Its multi-flat profile provides increased road contact, with wider grooves that flush away water and slush with ease. The GO72 offers all the confidence you need to take on the most challenging terrain in snowy, icy situations. Plus it offers exceptional handling and outstanding durability, even when the going gets tough.
- Two compound elements combine to eliminate the thin film of water that causes slipping.
- Absorptive carbon flakes use capillary action to draw water away from the surface.
- Shelled microbubbles absorb any remaining water & improve contact with the ice and snow surface.
- As the tire rotates, the water is expelled, prepared for its next contact with the road surface.
- The silica with Zeruma agent compound enhances tire tread flexibility in very cold conditions, enabling it to grip the road.
- 3-D pyramid-shaped sipes interlock to maintain strong tread blocks, improving block stiffness during acceleration, braking & cornering. Multiple edges offer better grip & control.
- Multi-flat profile expands the contact area of the tread on the road surface & allows for wider grooves to expel water, snow & slush. It also reduces tread noise & irregular wear.
- Power edge blocks equalize contact pressure under heavy loads, for increased stability & reduced irregular wear.
- Reverse `V' shaped centre blocks evacuate water effectively from the centre of the tread under braking.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Yokohama Geolandar I/T G072
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 19 / 20 "
- 225 / 235 / 245 / 285 / 315 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph) ... R (max 106 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Yokohama Geolandar I/T G072 Sizes & Specifications
|R15||31x10.5 R15 LT 109Q||31x10.5 R15 LT||109Q|
|R15||225/70 R15 100Q||225/70 R15||100Q|
|R15||235/70 R15 103Q||235/70 R15||103Q|
|R16||285/75 R16 116/113Q||285/75 R16||116/113Q|
|R16||315/75 R16 113Q||315/75 R16||113Q|
|R19||245/55 R19 103R||245/55 R19||103R|
|R20||235/55 R20 102R||235/55 R20||102R|