Yokohama Geolandar I/T G072
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 14:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Yokohama Geolandar I/T G072. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The new Geolandar I/T G072 sets a new standard for light truck and SUV performance in grueling winter weather conditions. Equipped with Yokohama's new absorptive carbon flakes and resin-coated shelled microbubbles, it cuts through the watery film and hugs icy surfaces with no holds barred. An aggressive tread pattern chews through snow and keeps on trucking. Its multi-flat profile provides increased road contact, with wider grooves that flush away water and slush with ease. The GO72 offers all the confidence you need to take on the most challenging terrain in snowy, icy situations. Plus it offers exceptional handling and outstanding durability, even when the going gets tough.
- Two compound elements combine to eliminate the thin film of water that causes slipping.
- Absorptive carbon flakes use capillary action to draw water away from the surface.
- Shelled microbubbles absorb any remaining water & improve contact with the ice and snow surface.
- As the tire rotates, the water is expelled, prepared for its next contact with the road surface.
- The silica with Zeruma agent compound enhances tire tread flexibility in very cold conditions, enabling it to grip the road.
- 3-D pyramid-shaped sipes interlock to maintain strong tread blocks, improving block stiffness during acceleration, braking & cornering. Multiple edges offer better grip & control.
- Multi-flat profile expands the contact area of the tread on the road surface & allows for wider grooves to expel water, snow & slush. It also reduces tread noise & irregular wear.
- Power edge blocks equalize contact pressure under heavy loads, for increased stability & reduced irregular wear.
- Reverse `V' shaped centre blocks evacuate water effectively from the centre of the tread under braking.
Yokohama Geolandar I/T G072 Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Yokohama / Geolandar I/T G072
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 19 / 20 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 285 / 315 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph) ... R (max 106 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Yokohama / Geolandar I/T G072 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Load range||Price|
|R15||215/75 R15 100Q||215/75 R15||100Q|
|R15||225/70 R15 100Q||225/70 R15||100Q|
|R15||235/70 R15 103Q||235/70 R15||103Q|
|R19||255/60 R19 108||255/60 R19||108|