- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 3:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Northern America
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Yokohama Geolandar SUV G055E. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season light truck tires are for drivers who want a combination of sophisticated low-profile tires/large rim diameter wheels to enhance their vehicle's appearance with all-season versatility, including traction in light snow. Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season tires branded with the M+S symbol are sometimes used as Original Equipment (O.E.) on 2WD and 4WD light- and medium-duty crossover and sport utility vehicles.
O.E. Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season light truck tires are typically purchased as direct replacements for worn-out pairs/sets of the vehicle's original tires. They can also be used for other vehicle applications in complete sets of four or axle pairs if available in an appropriate size, load range and speed rating to match the existing O.E. tires' performance category and specifications.
Yokohama Geolandar SUV G055E Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Yokohama Geolandar SUV G055E
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Yokohama Geolandar SUV G055E Sizes & Specifications
|R18||235/65 R18 104T||235/65 R18||104T|