Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S G012
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 18:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
- Available Sizes in Line: 4
- Year Released: 2007
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Central & South America, Europe, Russia+, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Oceania
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S G012. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Yokohama tires are designed to perform better, keep you safer, and take you further. The GEOLANDAR A/T-S all-terrain tires have an aggressive design that’ll make your SUV stand tall. With features ranging from Multi-Stepped Grooves to Dual Interlocking Pyramid Sipes, the Geolandar A/T-S equips you with the durability you need to take on all kinds of punishment.
- ALL-SEASON TRACTION (Dual interlocking pyramid sipes maintain tread block rigidity for excellent all-weather traction).
- LONG TREAD LIFE (Up to 50,000 mile limited treadwear warranty).
- OFF-ROAD DURABILITY (Multi-stepped grooves increase tread surface area for greater traction in dirt or loose gravel. Sizes with Load Range E offer three-ply casing for added durability on- and off-road).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Yokohama / Geolandar A/T-S G012
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 20 "
- 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 305 / 309 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Yokohama / Geolandar A/T-S G012 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R15||215/70 R15 98S||215/70 R15||98S|
|R16||215/60 R16 95H||215/60 R16||95H|
|R17||225/60 R17 99H||225/60 R17||99H|
|R17||235/60 R17 102H||235/60 R17||102H|
Note! Have you driven on the 🏁 Yokohama / Geolandar A/T-S G012 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the 🏁 Yokohama / Geolandar A/T-S G012.