- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 2:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2002
- Regions for sale: Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
The S306 is a low-profile radial tyre that marries sporty performance with comfort and quietness. Exactly what you would expect from a tyre that is heir to YOKOHAMA's original tyre development technologies and racing know-how.
Excellent Dry/Wet Balance.The S306 has a specially designed tread pattern incorporating four main grooves and three narrow grooves. This provides highly efficient drainage, and additionally, the outer narrow grooves maintain the rigidity of the shoulder area. In this way, the S306 offers both firm grip in the wet and super-responsive handling in the dry.Spectrum and Sound Control System.
Advanced noise tuning technology in harmony with human Sensitivities. The S306 tread pattern was designed using YOKOHAMA's Spectrum and Sound Control System. The pattern not only lowers road noise volume, but also controls its tone, making it easier on the human ear.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Yokohama / S306
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)