- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 30:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The all new YK-CTX is a premium all-season tire for discerning CUV drivers. It features innovative technology to provide powerful grip, precise handling, reliable mileage and a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Competitive Wet Traction (Asymmetric tread design and micro-silica compound channels designed for wet road surfaces)
- Superior Snow Traction (2D and 3D sipes designed to bite into light snow while staying flexible when temperatures drop);
- Long Tread Life (A new micro-silica compound with a wide, flat footprint designed for long and reliable wear);
- Quiet Comfortable Ride (Five-pitch block variation tread design cancels out road noise).
MICRO SILICA COMPOUND
- Designed for long-lasting wear without sacrificing all-season traction.
PASS THROUGH GROOVES
- Allows water to pass through the inside shoulder while turning for more confident grip.
4 WIDE CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES
- Clear water out from under the tread area to resist hydroplaning and improve wet braking.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Yokohama / YK-CTX
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Yokohama / YK-CTX Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Ply rating||Overall diameter||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Overall width||Tread depth||Rolling resistance||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Price|
|R17||225/60 R17 99H||225/60 R17||99H||SL|
|R17||225/65 R17 102H||225/65 R17||102H||SL|
|R17||235/60 R17 102H||235/60 R17||102H||SL|
|R17||235/65 R17 104H||235/65 R17||104H||SL|
|R18||225/55 R18 98H||225/55 R18||98H||SL|
|R18||225/60 R18 100H||225/60 R18||100H||SL|
|R18||235/55 R18 100V||235/55 R18||100V||SL|
|R18||235/60 R18 107V XL||235/60 R18||107V||XL||XL|
|R18||245/60 R18 105H||245/60 R18||105H||SL|
|R18||255/65 R18 111H||255/65 R18||111H||SL|
|R19||225/55 R19 99V||225/55 R19||99V||SL|
|R19||235/55 R19 105V XL||235/55 R19||105V||XL||XL|
|R19||245/55 R19 103H||245/55 R19||103H||SL|
|R20||235/55 R20 102V||235/55 R20||102V||SL|
|R20||245/50 R20 102V||245/50 R20||102V||SL|
|R20||255/50 R20 109V XL||255/50 R20||109V||XL||XL|
|R20||255/55 R20 110H XL||255/55 R20||110H||XL||XL|
|R20||265/50 R20 111V XL||265/50 R20||111V||XL||XL|