TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 4
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 20
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
- Year Released:
- Regions of sales : Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
A Whole New Experience The Zeetex HP103 is new generation, ultra high performance tyre developed with racing tyre technology for the most demanding cars and drivers. Aggressive V-shaped tread and innovative silica compound enhances steering stability, resistance to aquaplaning, and gives your car ultimate control in acceleration, cornering and breaking under extreme conditions. Radical looks combined with the performance to match.
Features & Benefits:
- The latest tyre technology, TTIC, for smoothness, speed and safety.
- Refined sidewall design highlights the elegant style of the Zeetex HP103.
- M.P.O. (Magnified Performance Optimization) – for consistent performance through the tyre’s life.
- Three Radius Tread Arc delivers even pressure across the contact area.
- Flange Protector protects expensive rims from potholes and curb damage.
- Steel Sidewall and Belts for optimum performance in all temperatures.
- Opti-Noise Technology for a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Aggressive uni-directional tread pattern enhances directional stability.
- Unique Shoulder Block design for predictable handling in different driving conditions.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Zeetex HP103
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)