- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 5:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Northern America, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
- The right tire for large size Sport Utility Vehicles and large diameter wheel applications
- 4 wide longitudinal grooves improve drainage and wet weather performance
- Anti-Hydroplaning lateral grooves offer excellent wet performance
- 3 center block provide straight driving stability
- Optimized shoulder blocks maximize grip during cornering, and provide a smooth quiet ride
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Zeta / Impero
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 20 / 22 / 24 "
- 235 / 275 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 35 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Zeta / Impero Sizes & Specifications
|R20||275/55 R20 117W||275/55 R20||117W|
|R22||235/30 R22 90W||235/30 R22||90W|
|R24||295/35 R24 110V||295/35 R24||110V|