- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 8:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Iota ST68 NPM is a run-flat tire with Non-Pressure Mobility (NPM) technology for SUVs. Featuring a self-supporting tire system, this tire features a super sidewall that reduces heat and holds vehicle weight while maintaining shape in zero pressure conditions. Unlike conventional tires, you can drive on this run-flat tire without disruptions during air loss and maintain control, making the IOTA ST68 NPM is excellent choice for drivers looking for peace of mind on the road in case of a flat tire.
Features & Benefits:
- Three interlocked block lanes provide directional stability and quick steering response;
- Main grooves clear water from surface area in contact with the road to prevent aquaplaning;
- Exclamation sipes break thin layering of water to prevent aquaplaning and maintain traction in wet weather conditions.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Accelera / IOTA ST68 NPM
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 20 "
- 275 / 315 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Accelera / IOTA ST68 NPM Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Approved rim width||Sidewall styling||Max inflation pressure (kpa)||Max inflation pressure||Max load||Tire weight||Tread depth||Price|
|R20||275/40 R20 102W||275/40 R20||102W|
|R20||315/35 R20 106W||315/35 R20||106W|