- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 12:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Accelera M/T-1. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Accelera M/T-1 Tire Rank
Best for mud terrain.
- Unique tread blocks with wide center sipes (Increase off-road traction).
- Open scalloped hump tread (Offer superior tracking on off-road surfaces; situated between block slots to drain water rapidly, as well as throw away trapped rocks, mud and other foreign material).
- Deep tread design (Allows strong hold on ground surfaces and maintains grip on loose surfaces).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Accelera / M/T-1
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 20 / 22 "
- 185 / 235 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 315 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- L (max 75 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Accelera / M/T-1 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Max load||Load range||Tread depth||Section width||Max inflation pressure||Ply rating||Overall diameter||Rim width||Price|
|R15||235/75 R15 104/101Q||235/75 R15||104/101Q||1984||16.5||9.3||51||6.0||28.9||6.5|
|R16||185/85 R16 105/103L||185/85 R16||105/103L||2039||17.0||7.2||51||8.0||28.3||5.0|
|R17||265/65 R17 120/117S||265/65 R17||120/117S||3086||19.0||10.7||80||10.0||30.6||8.0|
|R17||285/70 R17 121/118Q||285/70 R17||121/118Q||3297||18.0||11.5||80||10.0||32.8||8.5|
|R17||315/70 R17 121/118Q||315/70 R17||121/118Q||3297||20.0||12.7||65||10.0||34.4||9.5|
|R18||285/65 R18 125/122S||285/65 R18||125/122S||3638||18.0||11.5||80||10.0||32.6||8.5|
|R20||265/50 R20 111V XL||265/50 R20||111V||XL||2403||XL||19.0||10.9||51||30.5||8.5|
|R20||275/55 R20 115/112P||275/55 R20||115/112P||2649||18.0||11.1||65||8.0||31.9||8.5|
|R22||275/45 R22 112P XL||275/45 R22||112P||XL||2469||XL||18.0||10.7||51||31.8||9.0|