Light Truck / SUV - Off-Road Max Traction
- for the toughest trails
- for deep mud
Your off-road challenges include deep mud, loose soil, slippery rock and the toughest trails.
These typically oversize tires feature aggressive tread lugs that bite into loose or muddy surfaces to provide maximum traction that helps propel the vehicle through muddy ruts and over slippery rocks. While many are branded with the M+S symbol and some are even pinned to accept optional metal studs to increase ice traction, their typical oversize applications, use of extra-large lugs and the absence of snow-biting sipes often challenges an Off-Road Maximum Traction tire's on-road wintertime traction in slush, packed snow and on ice.
Big O Tires
- Passenger - Passenger All-Season
- Passenger - Standard Touring All-Season
- Passenger - Premium Touring All-Season
- Passenger - Performance All-Season
- Passenger - High Performance All-Season
- Passenger - Ultra High Performance All-Season
- Light Truck / SUV - Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season
- Light Truck / SUV - Highway All-Season
- Light Truck / SUV - Street/Sport Truck All-Season