- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 7:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Amazer 3G Maxx provides better fuel efficiency, low noise, great grip for dry and wet performance.
Good wet and dry performance:
- Asymmetric Tread Pattern Design
- Balanced Performance on dry and wet surface
- Optimized Sipe Density
- Balanced tread noise performance
Better Directional stability:
- Connected Shoulder blocks
- Stable contact patch during braking
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Apollo / Amazer 3G Maxx
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 13 "
- 145 / 155 / 165 / 175 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Apollo / Amazer 3G Maxx Sizes & Specifications
|R13||145/80 R13 75T||145/80 R13||75T||
From 63.4, 3 offers
|R13||155/70 R13 75T||155/70 R13||75T||
From 180.2, 2 offers
|R13||155/80 R13 79T||155/80 R13||79T||
From 180.5, 2 offers
|R13||165/80 R13 83T||165/80 R13||83T|
|R13||175/65 R13 80T||175/65 R13||80T|