- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 21:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Safety, green performance and high comfort.
- Safety First (8% better wet braking).
- Green performance (25% better rolling resistance).
- Driving comfort (Improved flexibility in the sidewall results in a more comfortable drive).
Apollo Amazer 4G Eco is a passenger-car summer tire with a non-directional tread design, first presented by this Indian brand in 2017 at the Geneva Motor Show. According to the manufacturer, this tire was designed for the North European markets, and it easily adapts to any summer weather specifics in this region. The Apollo Amazer 4G Eco debuted simultaneously with the Apollo Apterra HT2 model, designed to be fitted on four-wheel drive cars.
The “Eco” in the tire’s name means its environmentally friendly performance and ability to optimize the fuel consumption by the vehicle. Specifically, compared to the previous-generation tire, its rolling resistance has been reduced by 25%.
In addition, the braking performance and handling of the Amazer 4G Eco on wet pavement were improved, which was reflected in the Euro-label: in size 175/70 R14 (84T), this model received a “B” rating for grip and fuel efficiency.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Apollo / Amazer 4G Eco
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 13 / 14 / 15 "
- 145 / 155 / 165 / 175 / 185 / 195 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 70 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Apollo / Amazer 4G Eco Sizes & Specifications
|R13||145/70 R13 71T||145/70 R13||71T||C|
|R13||145/80 R13 75T||145/80 R13||75T||E|
|R13||155/65 R13 73T||155/65 R13||73T||C|
|R13||155/70 R13 75T||155/70 R13||75T||E|
|R13||155/80 R13 79T||155/80 R13||79T||E|
|R13||165/65 R13 77T||165/65 R13||77T||C|
|R13||165/70 R13 79T||165/70 R13||79T||C|
|R13||165/70 R13 83T XL||165/70 R13||83T||XL||C|
|R13||165/80 R13 83T||165/80 R13||83T||C|
|R13||175/70 R13 82T||175/70 R13||82T||C|
|R14||155/65 R14 75T||155/65 R14||75T||C|
|R14||165/65 R14 79T||165/65 R14||79T||E|
|R14||165/70 R14 81T||165/70 R14||81T||C|
|R14||165/70 R14 85T XL||165/70 R14||85T||XL||B||
From 57.9, 1 offer
|R14||175/65 R14 82T||175/65 R14||82T||C|
|R14||175/65 R14 86T XL||175/65 R14||86T||XL||C|
|R14||175/70 R14 84T||175/70 R14||84T||C|
|R14||175/70 R14 88T||175/70 R14||88T||B|
|R14||185/60 R14 82T||185/60 R14||82T||C|
|R14||185/65 R14 86T||185/65 R14||86T||C|
|R14||185/70 R14 88T||185/70 R14||88T||B|
|R15||165/65 R15 81T||165/65 R15||81T||C|
|R15||175/65 R15 84T||175/65 R15||84T||C|
|R15||185/65 R15 88T||185/65 R15||88T||B|
|R15||185/65 R15 92T XL||185/65 R15||92T||XL||B|
|R15||195/65 R15 91T||195/65 R15||91T||B|
|R15||195/65 R15 95T XL||195/65 R15||95T||XL||B|