Apollo Apterra A/T
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 18:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- This tire has been replaced by Apollo / Apterra A/T 2
- Available Sizes in Line: 4
- Year Released: 2014
- Regions for sale: Mexico, Central & South America, Europe, Russia+, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, South Africa
Excellent off road grip, fast-precise steering control on mud and slush with durability during off-road as well as on-road application.
EXCELLENT OFF-ROAD PERFORMANCE:
- Center to shoulder cross grooves opening.Wider shoulder grooves
- Suitable for mud , slush , sand and gravel terrain
- Stiffer shoulder blocks with continuous Skew shaped centre rib
- Fast and precise steering Superb stability during corner on all terrains
IMPROVED DURABILITY WITH LONG LIFE:
- Reinforced construction with unique tread design & cut, chip, wear resistant material
- Tackle rocks and sharp stones effortlessly
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Apollo / Apterra A/T
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Apollo / Apterra A/T Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Tread depth||Rolling resistance||Overall width||Static loaded radius||Load range||Approved rim width||Measured rim width||Sidewall styling||Tread width||Price|
|R15||225/70 R15 100S||225/70 R15||100S|
|R16||215/75 R16 113/111S||215/75 R16||113/111S|
|R16||255/65 R16 109S||255/65 R16||109S|
|R17||235/65 R17 104S||235/65 R17||104S|
Note! Have you driven on the Apollo / Apterra A/T tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Apollo / Apterra A/T.