- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 21:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Designed to take advantage of the increased power and handling ability of these vehicles. The AZ850 asymmetric tread design features different inside and outside tire contours to achieve optimum balance across the tread face. This design evenly distributes the pressure of the contact surface to enhance comfort and handling.
The unique compound and tread design of the AZ850 were specifically engineered for the contemporary performance utility vehicle. The result is a rubber compound that helps reduce rolling resistance, which, in turn, allows the tire to run cooler at high speed. High-tensile steel belts and jointless nylon bands increase stability at high speeds and provide secure braking, handling and durability.
- The large outer tread block is designed with a rigid and strengthened block to maintain integrity under hard cornering
- The finely sliced inner tread block is designed to reduce noise and allow dispersion of water
- Four main grooves designed to increase the wet grip
- Center rib improves straight-line driving; Also enhancing directional stability
- Oblique lateral grooves increase water dispersion capacity in order to avoid hydroplaning
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Atturo AZ850 RunFlat
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 245 / 255 / 275 / 285 / 315 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Atturo AZ850 RunFlat Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Max load single||Max load dual||Max inflation pressure (kpa)||Approved rim width||Max inflation pressure||Utqg||Tire weight||Load range||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Price|
|R18||245/50 R18 104V XL||245/50 R18||104V||XL||1030||340.0||7.0 - 8.5||50.0||320/A/A||20.4||7.5||7.6||
From 139.7, 1 offer
|R18||255/55 R18 109V Runflat||255/55 R18||109V||Runflat||1030||340.0||7.0 - 9.0||50.0||320/A/A||22.2||8.0||7.6|
|R19||255/50 R19 107V||255/50 R19||107V||975||340.0||7.0 - 9.0||50.0||320/A/A||20.1||8.0||7.6|
|R19||255/50 R19 107Y||255/50 R19||107Y||975||340.0||7.0 - 9.0||50.0||320/A/A||20.1||8.0||7.6|
|R19||285/45 R19 111V||285/45 R19||111V||1090||340.0||9.0 - 10.5||50.0||320/A/A||20.9||9.5||7.6|
|R19||285/45 R19 111W XL||285/45 R19||111W||XL||
From 165.4, 1 offer
|R19||285/45 R19 111Y Runflat||285/45 R19||111Y||Runflat||1090||340.0||9.0 - 10.5||50.0||320/A/A||20.9||9.5||7.6|
|R20||275/40 R20 106V||275/40 R20||106V||950||340.0||9.0 - 11.0||50.0||320/A/A||18.5||9.5||7.6|
|R20||275/40 R20 106W XL||275/40 R20||106W||XL||
From 155.2, 1 offer
|R20||275/40 R20 106Y Runflat||275/40 R20||106Y||Runflat||950||340.0||9.0 - 11.0||50.0||320/A/A||18.5||9.5||7.6|
|R20||315/35 R20 110V||315/35 R20||110V||1060||340.0||10.5 - 12.5||50.0||320/A/A||19.3||11.0||7.6|
|R20||315/35 R20 110Y||315/35 R20||110Y||1060||340.0||10.5 - 12.5||50.0||320/A/A||19.3||11.0||7.6|