- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 7:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Optimized exterior and interior designs ensure all-season performance
- Continuous & semi-continuous ribs provide smooth riding with lower noise and support excellent controllability at a high speed
- Strategically placed siping enhances wet traction and lowers noise level
- Variable pitch sequence effectively reduce noise pollution
- Overall structure is engineered for tyre's durability and high-speed stability
- Unique compound formula on the tread not only increase the grip on the wet ground, but also reduce rolling resistance
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Autogrip / F106
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 20 "
- 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Autogrip / F106 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Approved rim width||Rolling resistance||Tread depth||Sidewall styling||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Overall diameter||Overall width||Price|
|R20||255/35 R20 97W||255/35 R20||97W|