TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 0
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 19
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
Designed for a huge range of vehicles, from city cars to high-powered cars.
GRIP AND DRIVING PLEASURE in the summer.
- All the characteristics of a summer tyre, directional V-shaped tread design for water dispersal, central rib and large shoulder tread blocks for perfect steering control.
- Unrivalled driving pleasure on curves, straights roads and wet and dry surfaces alike.
UNRESTRICTED by the winter.
- Excellent control is guaranteed when climbing hills and taking curves as well as on snow thanks to the large number of sipes and high percentage of grooves.
- It has the 3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake marking which makes it an ideal winter tyre.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- BFGoodrich g-Grip All Season
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)