- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 3:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2009
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about BFGoodrich Radial T/A Spec. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The Radial T/A Spec is BFGoodrich's Performance All-Season tire developed for Original Equipment use on modern muscle cars. Named after BFGoodrich's Radial T/A, North America's first low-profile performance radial tire, the Radial T/A Spec is designed to deliver a combination of sporty appearance, predictable handling and all-season traction, even in light snow.Radial T/A Spec tires feature an all-season compound molded into symmetric tread designs that feature a continuous center rib flanked by independent tread blocks in the intermediate ribs and shoulders.
- Polyester/steel/nylon construction for optimum strength
- g-Wedge technology stabilizes sidewalls
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 BFGoodrich / Radial T/A Spec
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 BFGoodrich / Radial T/A Spec Sizes & Specifications
|R18||245/55 R18 102T||245/55 R18||102T|