Bridgestone Alenza H/L 33
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 26:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- Available Sizes in Line: 2
Used as Original Equipment (OE) only, not for sale.
Factory fitted to:
- • Honda ZR-V RZ [2022 .. 2024]
- • Toyota RAV4 V (XA50) [2019 .. 2024]
- Year Released: 2020 New
- Regions for sale: USA+, Oceania
The Alenza H/L33 is a premium highway tyre fitted as original equipment only on selected SUVs including Toyota RAV4. For highway and city driving, it offers a quiet and comfortable ride without compromising on handling performance.
- Confident grip in the wet
- Comfortable ride
- Low road noise
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Bridgestone / Alenza H/L 33
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Bridgestone / Alenza H/L 33 Sizes & Specifications
|R18||225/60 R18 100H||225/60 R18||100H|
|R18||225/60 R18 100V||225/60 R18||100V|
Note! Have you driven on the Bridgestone / Alenza H/L 33 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Bridgestone / Alenza H/L 33.