- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 18:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Bridgestone B381 tires are designed to offer a smooth comfortable ride even in wet or icy conditions. The notched and siped symmetric rib tread pattern is great for year round use, gaining traction when needed, whether in rain or light snow. The durable compound construction distributes wear evenly across the tire for longer life while the internal twin steel belt design ensures a softer cushion for an enjoyable drive.
Features & Benefits:
- Improved traction during inclement weather
- Even wear pattern for longer tire life
- Twin steel belt design for smoother rides
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Bridgestone / B381
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 14 "
- 145 / 175 / 185 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Bridgestone / B381 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Tire weight||Sidewall styling||Tread depth||Load range||Overall diameter||Price|
|R14||145/80 R14 76T||145/80 R14||76T||
From 152.4, 6 offers
|R14||185/65 R14 85T||185/65 R14||85T||16.0||BW||9.0||23.46|