Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25 4X4 MOE
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 16:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, East Asia
Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25 4x4 MOE tires offer all the features that make Blizzak tires the trusted resource for inclement weather driving. Blizzak tires feature extra biting edges to ensure superior grip in icy conditions along with a zigzag tread pattern that forces water away from the treads to lower the risk of hydroplaning on slick surfaces. Blizzak tires also feature quiet roll technology that reduces road noise and work great in dry or wet conditions.
- Extra traction in inclement weather
- Water shedding tread patterns
- Noise reduction technology
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Bridgestone / Blizzak LM-25 4X4 MOE
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 19 "
- 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Bridgestone / Blizzak LM-25 4X4 MOE Sizes & Specifications
|R19||255/50 R19 107H Runflat||255/50 R19||107H||Runflat|