Light Truck / SUV - Light Truck/SUV Performance Winter / Snow
- better handling on clear roads
- improved traction in winter's cold temperatures
For drivers wanting enhanced dry road handling from their winter / snow tires and are willing to trade some snow and ice traction to get it.
These tires were originally developed for winter driving on European highways where high-speed driving on clear roads must be combined with traction on snow-covered roads. These tires are available in many of the low sidewall profile, large wheel diameter, Extra Load sizes used on performance-oriented crossover and sport utility vehicles, as well as several full-size cars.
Meet severe snow service standards, branded with mountain/snowflake symbol.
T-, H- or V-speed rated.
Run-flat tires available.
Must be installed in sets of four.
- Passenger - Passenger All-Season
- Passenger - Standard Touring All-Season
- Passenger - Premium Touring All-Season
- Passenger - Performance All-Season
- Passenger - High Performance All-Season
- Passenger - Ultra High Performance All-Season
- Light Truck / SUV - Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season
- Light Truck / SUV - Highway All-Season
- Light Truck / SUV - Street/Sport Truck All-Season