- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 14:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60 RFT. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
The Blizzak LM-60 RFT is Bridgestone's Performance Winter / Snow run-flat tire developed exclusively for Mini Cooper, Mazda MX-5 and Lexus IS coupe and convertible models, as well as for BMW X5 sport activity vehicle and BMW X6 sport activity coupe drivers looking to combine winter driving traction on dry, wet and snow-covered roads with temporary extended mobility for a distance of 50 miles at up to 50 mph even after a puncture has allowed complete air pressure loss.
The Blizzak LM-60 RFT is designed to combine the basic tread design of the Blizzak WS60 with a high silica tread compound to blend high-speed durability and dry road, cold weather handling with snow traction.
- Zig-zag sipes allow more traction through better drainage
- 3-D sipes optimize dry performance and maintain adverse weather traction
- UNI-T technology delivers precise handling, better wear, optimum fuel efficiency, and a smooth, quiet ride
- Circumferential grooves channel water out of tire footprint for reduced risk of hydroplaning
- Continuous lug enhances snow traction and water evacuation
- Severe Snow Performance: Meets severe snow service requirements of the RMA and RAC
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Bridgestone / Blizzak LM-60 RFT
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 195 / 205 / 225 / 235 / 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 / 45 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Bridgestone / Blizzak LM-60 RFT Sizes & Specifications
|R16||195/55 R16 87H Runflat||195/55 R16||87H||Runflat|
|R17||205/45 R17 84H Runflat||205/45 R17||84H||Runflat|
|R18||225/40 R18 88H Runflat||225/40 R18||88H||Runflat|
|R18||235/55 R18 99H Runflat||235/55 R18||99H||Runflat|
|R18||255/55 R18 109H Runflat||255/55 R18||109H||Runflat|
|R18||255/55 R18 109H Runflat XL||255/55 R18||109H||Runflat, XL|