Passenger - Studless Ice & Snow
- maximizing snow and ice traction
- using without winter tire studs
Designed for cold temps and deeper snow, winter tires should be put on as soon as you can see your breath in the air and taken off again when you can't.
For drivers wanting to maximize snow and ice traction from their winter / snow tires without the inconvenience of using winter tire studs.
These tires were developed to meet challenging winter driving conditions around the world by delivering studded-like snow and ice traction without employing noisy, road-damaging studs. These tires feature pliable tread compounds molded into purposeful tread designs that trade some handling in dry and wet conditions to deliver excellent snow and ice traction. Available in a wide range of sizes for coupes, sedans, minivans, and crossover vehicles.
Meet severe snow service standards, branded with mountain/snowflake symbol.
Q-, R-, S-, T- or H-speed rated.
Must be installed in sets of four.
- Passenger - Passenger All-Season
- Passenger - Standard Touring All-Season
- Passenger - Premium Touring All-Season
- Passenger - Performance All-Season
- Passenger - High Performance All-Season
- Passenger - Ultra High Performance All-Season
- Light Truck / SUV - Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season
- Light Truck / SUV - Highway All-Season
- Light Truck / SUV - Street/Sport Truck All-Season