- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 12:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe
The Bridgestone Blizzak MZ-03 RFT tire is a runflat winter tire with a new multi-cell compound that improves handling on icy surfaces by wicking away thin layers of surface water. This compound also has long link carbon, which enhances tread wear and cracking resistance, chipping and tearing of the sidewall and tread.
- UNI-T technology delivers precise handling, better wear, optimum fuel efficiency, and a smooth, quiet ride
- Directional tread pattern helps resist hydroplaning
- Zig-zag sipes allow more traction through better drainage
- Tube MULTICELL compound is specially designed for better performance on ice
- Severe Snow Performance: Meets severe snow service requirements of the RMA and RAC
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Bridgestone / Blizzak MZ-03 RFT
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Bridgestone / Blizzak MZ-03 RFT Sizes & Specifications
|R18||245/40 R18 93Q Runflat||245/40 R18||93Q||Runflat|