Bridgestone Dueler H/L 400 MOE
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 12:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Dueler H/L MOE is produced exclusively for the BMW X5, and used as its original equipment fitment for several different packages. Engineered to provide comfort, confidence and safety, even in poor weather, it's a versatile all-terrain tire for jeeps, light pickups, and SUVs. Made of a special long-link carbon that resists the effects of aging for longer-than-average tread wear. Give yourself some peace of mind both on- and off-road.
- Made with a special carbon structure, that helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing
- Reinforced sidewall supports the tire after a loss of air pressure with thicker sidewall, generally designed for run-flat tires, made of special heat-resistant rubber
- Two wide steel belts wound spirally with nylon reinforce the tire adding strength to the structure, comfort to the ride, and high-speed capability to the drive
- All-season tread design enhances year-round performance
- High-density siping resists hydroplaning, the tread pattern sheds water
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Bridgestone / Dueler H/L 400 MOE
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 19 / 20 "
- 255 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Bridgestone / Dueler H/L 400 MOE Sizes & Specifications
|R19||255/50 R19 107H Runflat||255/50 R19||107H||Runflat|
|R20||275/50 R20 109H Runflat||275/50 R20||109H||Runflat|