- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 12:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Dueler H/L 683 is Bridgestone’s all-season highway tire. This tire features CO-CS (Computer Optimized Component System) that gives maximum performance by increasing the ideal combination of tread design, construction, casing, materials and shape. This tire also has O-BEAD that gives advanced stability and comfortable ride with a single construction strand of cable in the bead assembly.
The Dueler H/L 683 also boasts Bridgestone’s LL Carbon (Long Link) that strengthens the tread making it more resistant to damages such as tearing, cracking and or chipping with the technology of a special long length carbon structure. Also, with Bridgestone’s EPO (Extended Performance Optimization), Dual-Layer Tread and EPC (Extended Performance Compound) has been added to the construction. This lessens the loss of wet braking and performance in handling as the tire wears. The EPC tread compound lessens the hardening effects of high temperatures for advanced flexibility and wet performance. On the other hand, the dual layer tread minimizes the effect of damages or wear on wet tire by the help of high-grip rubber as the tire wears.
- Safety and Comfort
- Smooth handling
- Quiet performance of a passenger tyre
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Bridgestone / Dueler H/L 683
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Bridgestone / Dueler H/L 683 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Load range||Overall diameter||Tread depth||Tire weight||Price|
|R18||265/65 R18 112H||265/65 R18||112H||
From 202.0, 1 offer