Bridgestone Potenza RE050A Pole Position RFT
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 20:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
Original tire model: 🏁 Bridgestone / Potenza RE050A Pole Position
- Available Sizes in Line: 4
- Year Released: unknown
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Bridgestone Potenza RE050A Pole Position RFT. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Precise handling, sporty feel, and a sleek look: The Potenza RE050A Pole Position RFT tire has it all. This tire tears it up with a tread optimized to provide all the cornering and acceleration you need, a strong grip on summer roads, and hydroplaning resistance, all while maintaining excellent traction in dry conditions. Feel the speed with the Potenza RE050A Pole Position RFT.
- Reinforced sidewall (Support the weight of the vehicle and passenger even with a loss of air pressure with thicker sidewall, generally designed for RFT tires, made of special heat-resistant rubber)
- Spiral wrap (Encircles the whole tire with a continuous nylon wrap , helping the tire hold its original shape to improve high speed capability)
- Steel belt construction (Adds durability and resists punctures)
- O-Bead (Improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand of cable in the bead construction)
- L.L. Carbon (Helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure)
- Continuous center rib (Helps reduce noise while providing constant road contact to enhance straight-line stability. Enhance responsiveness, as well as wet and dry traction when accelerating or braking.)
- Computer optimized component system (Maximizes tire performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction)
- Summer tread design (Offers tenacious grip and superior handling on wet or dry roads for driving enthusiasts)
- Asymmetrical tread pattern (Features large tread block elements on the outside shoulder features for dry performance, while the inner shoulder is comprised of a greater number of smaller tread elements to improve wet weather and snow traction without significantly sacrificing dry performance)
- Circumferential grooves and special 3d block (Help channel water out of the footprint area to improve resistance to hydroplaning)
Designed for the Chevrolet Corvette Z06.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Bridgestone / Potenza RE050A Pole Position RFT
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 19 "
- 275 / 325 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 35 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Bridgestone / Potenza RE050A Pole Position RFT Sizes & Specifications
|R18||275/35 R18 87Y Runflat||275/35 R18||87Y||Runflat|
|R18||275/35 R18 87Y Runflat M+S||275/35 R18||87Y||Runflat, M+S|
|R19||325/30 R19 94Y Runflat||325/30 R19||94Y||Runflat|
|R19||325/30 R19 94Y Runflat M+S||325/30 R19||94Y||Runflat, M+S|
Note! Have you driven on the 🏁 Bridgestone / Potenza RE050A Pole Position RFT tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the 🏁 Bridgestone / Potenza RE050A Pole Position RFT.