Bridgestone Potenza RE050A Pole Position
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 12:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
- This tire replaced ⛔ Bridgestone / Potenza S03
- This tire has run-flat model:
- Available Sizes in Line: 1
- Year Released: unknown
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe
The Potenza RE050A Pole Position comes loaded with race-inspired technology: UNI-T for outstanding wet and dry traction, a tread pattern that promotes rapid water evacuation, variable dimensions in the tread blocks, and a smooth shape to reduce noise. An asymmetrical pattern in the RE050A Pole Position tread increases surface contact to enhance acceleration and cornering.
- L.L. Carbon (Long Link) resists cracking and tearing, improving tread wear and tire life
- Continuous center rib minimizes noise levels and provides constant road contact for better responsiveness
- Spiral wrap encompasses the entire tire, providing uniformity and helping to keep the original shape
- Reinforced sidewall supports vehicle even when air pressure drops
- Asymmetrical tread pattern with large tread blocks on outside shoulder optimize dry performance and smaller tread elements on inner shoulder provide better wet performance
- Summer tread design gives firm grip and improves handling on wet and dry roads
- CO-CS (Computer Optimized Component System) combines tread design, materials, and construction to create optimal tire performance
- O-bead enhances comfort through a single, continuous cable in bead construction
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Bridgestone / Potenza RE050A Pole Position
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- (Y) (max > 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Bridgestone / Potenza RE050A Pole Position Sizes & Specifications
|R18||265/40 R18 (101Y) XL||265/40 R18||(101Y)||XL|
Note! Have you driven on the 🏁 Bridgestone / Potenza RE050A Pole Position tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the 🏁 Bridgestone / Potenza RE050A Pole Position.