Bridgestone Potenza S001L RFT
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 27:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page: unknown
- Run-flat model
- Available Sizes in Line: 2
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- • BMW i8 [2013 .. 2018]
- • BMW i8 Facelift [2018 .. 2020]
- • Lexus LC Z100 [2017 .. 2023]
- Year Released: 2017
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Bridgestone Potenza S001L RFT. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
This reliable tire is Bridgestone's ultra high performance pattern designed to meet the exacting standards of prestigious carmakers from around the world. Already found as standard equipment on several sports cars and sports sedans, the Potenza S001 features confident performance in both dry and wet conditions. An advanced asymmetric tread pattern features a solid circumferential rib and large outer shoulder blocks which contribute to dry performance. In addition, wide circumferential grooves help channel water away from the footprint area. Enjoy a whole new level of control with the Potenza S001. The RFT tires are capable of continuing to support the vehicles weight even at zero pressure. This enables the customer, in the case of a total air loss, to drive at reduced speed to the next service station.
- Enhanced water evacuation and resistance to hydroplaning
- Improved cornering and braking performance
- Increased steering response
- Helps withstand run-flat damage when being driven on while flat
Bridgestone Potenza S001L RFT Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Bridgestone / Potenza S001L RFT
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 21 "
- 245 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Bridgestone / Potenza S001L RFT Sizes & Specifications
|21||245/40 21 96Y Runflat||245/40 21||96Y||Runflat|
|21||275/35 21 99Y Runflat||275/35 21||99Y||Runflat|
Note! Have you driven on the Bridgestone / Potenza S001L RFT tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Bridgestone / Potenza S001L RFT.