- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 19:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Centennial Dirt Commander M/T. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Tire Rank :: Centennial Dirt Commander M/T
Dirt Commander M/T light truck tires offer all the qualities of a brand name mud terrain tire except for the hefty price tag. Whether installed on your daily commute vehicle or work truck, it’s aggressive tread is ready to get the job done, on or off road. Its rugged lugs are strategically laid out to give you a wider stance, while their tapered edges give you the grip and biting force you need to conquer challenging terrains. Available in 25 sizes to fit your truck, jeep, or SUV.
- Void ratio specifically designed for a quiter ride
- Alternating beveled shoulder blocks for greater lateral traction
- Heavily siped tread for greater control in wet conditions
- Equipped with stone ejectors for efficient clear-out
Features & Highlights:
- Symmetrical Tread Pattern (Interspersed tread pattern gives the Dirt Commander an aggressive stance and a wider contact patch for optimum traction);
- Aggressive Shoulder Lugs (Broad shoulder lugs help navigate harsh terrains while providing sidewall protection and extra biting edges);
- Stone Ejectors (These ejectors located between tread lugs, dislodge stones and defend the tire from punctures).
Centennial Dirt Commander M/T Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Centennial / Dirt Commander M/T
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 235 / 245 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- N (max 87 mph) ... Q (max 100 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Centennial / Dirt Commander M/T Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Tread depth||Load range||Tire weight||Overall diameter||Max inflation pressure||Rim width||Max load||Ply rating||Price|
|R15||235/75 R15 104/101Q||235/75 R15||104/101Q||18||40.1||29.1||50||6.5||1984/1819||6PR|
|R16||235/85 R16 120/116N||235/85 R16||120/116N||16||44.9||31.7||80||6.5||3086/2756||10PR|
|R16||245/75 R16 120/116N||245/75 R16||120/116N||15||45.1||30.5||80||7||3086/2756||10PR|
|R16||265/75 R16 123/120N||265/75 R16||123/120N||16||47.3||31.9||80||7.5||3417/3086||10PR|
|R16||285/75 R16 126/123N||285/75 R16||126/123N||17||52.5||33.1||80||8||3748/3417||10PR|
|R17||235/80 R17 120/117Q||235/80 R17||120/117Q||18||44.5||32.0||80||6.5||3086/2833||10PR|
|R17||245/75 R17 121/118Q||245/75 R17||121/118Q||18||46.3||31.7||80||7||3197/2910||10PR|
|R17||265/70 R17 121/118Q||265/70 R17||121/118Q||16||45.5||31.9||80||8||3197/2910||10PR|
|R17||285/70 R17 121/118Q||285/70 R17||121/118Q||17||53.5||33.0||80||8.5||3197/2910||10PR|
|R17||295/70 R17 121/118Q||295/70 R17||121/118Q||17||56.0||33.5||80||8.5||3195/2910||10PR|
|R18||275/65 R18 123/120Q||275/65 R18||123/120Q||18||50.3||32.3||80||8||3417/3086||10PR|
|R18||275/70 R18 121/118Q||275/70 R18||121/118Q||17||53.0||33.4||80||8||3195/2190||10PR|