- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 21:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2008
- Regions for sale: North America, USA+, Canada, Mexico, Central & South America, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia, East Asia, Japan, China, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Middle East, South Africa, Oceania
Prepared for what's around the corner.
- Good cornering stability
- Good protection against aquaplaning
- Suitable for high-speed road use
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Continental / Conti4x4SportContact
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 19 / 20 "
- 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 / 45 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph) ... Z (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Continental / Conti4x4SportContact Sizes & Specifications
|R19||275/45 R19 108Y XL||275/45 R19||108Y||XL|
|R20||275/40 R20 106Y XL FR||275/40 R20||106Y||XL, FR||
From 165.8, 1 offer