Continental ContiProContact ContiSeal
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 12:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- Available Sizes in Line: 2
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- • Volkswagen Passat NMS [2012 .. 2015]
- • Volkswagen Passat B8 [2014 .. 2019]
- Year Released: 2008
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada
The ContiProContact ContiSeal is for sports cars and sedans. It is Continental's all-season self-sealing tire designed to instantly seal punctures in the tread. It features an all-season tread compound molded into a symmetric, notched-rib tread design that provides continuous tread contact with the road to enhance steering response and handling while its wide circumferential grooves promote hydroplaning resistance and wet traction. The tire's internal structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by spirally wrapped nylon to stabilize the tread area promoting uniformity and high-speed durability. This tire gives a smooth, quite ride and maneuvers well in most driving conditions including light snow.
ContiSeal is a technology designed to seal a damaged tire tread.
- ContiSeal reduces the consequences of tire tread damage: punctures up to 5 mm in diameter (e.g. nail damage) are sealed immediately thanks to a unique technology
- Constant mobility and unaltered mileage – no need for an immediate stop or roadside tire change (see technical instructions on the back page)
- Unrestricted driving performance identical to that of a tire without ContiSeal™ technology under normal operation
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Continental / ContiProContact ContiSeal
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 / 45 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Continental / ContiProContact ContiSeal Sizes & Specifications
|R17||235/45 R17 94H||235/45 R17||94H|
|R18||235/40 R18 95H XL||235/40 R18||95H||XL|
Note! Have you driven on the Continental / ContiProContact ContiSeal tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Continental / ContiProContact ContiSeal.