- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 20:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
A maximum performance summer tire that excels at responsive handling, excellent grip in dry and wet conditions and outstanding braking performance. The ContiSportContact 5P is designed with the most presitigious sports cars and performance sedans and coupes in mind. The special Zero Degree Hybrid Belt built into the tire design greatly enhances stering precision and handling along with sublime cornering stability.
The unique high performance tread design also creates excellent gripping action against the forces exerted by braking and cornering, allowing the vehicle to corner smoother and stop shorter when it counts. The Continental Black Chili compounding formula dynamically adapts to driving condtions to maximize performance and improve rolling resistance and wet and dry braking.
- Black Chilli tread compound with interlocking grip resins increases tire-to-road contact for enhanced stability and shorter braking distances
- ”Cap” and “base” tread components further enhance braking power and help reduce rolling resistance
- Solid center ribs and macro-block shoulder tread design adapt to the road surface for excellent cornering grip and stability
- Stiff tread lugs and ribs reduce tread movement for precision steering and sporty handling
- Nylon plus heat-resistant aramid fiber allows both flexibility and rigidity in the tire tread
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Continental / ContiSportContact 5P SUV
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 19 "
- 255 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 35 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Continental / ContiSportContact 5P SUV Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Ply rating||Overall diameter||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Overall width||Tread depth||Rolling resistance||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Price|
|R19||255/35 R19 96Y XL||255/35 R19||96Y||XL||XL|
|R19||285/30 R19 98Y XL||285/30 R19||98Y||XL||XL|