Continental ContiWinterContact TS 790
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 15:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
- Available Sizes in Line: 4
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- • Hyundai i10
- Year Released: 1998
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, Russia+
The ContiWinterContact TS790 is Continental's Performance Winter / Snow tire developed to combine good snow and ice traction with European high-speed winter driving performance. The ContiWinterContact TS790 tire is for drivers who require winter driving traction on dry, wet and snow-covered roads.
The ContiWinterContact TS790 tire molds a silica tread compound into an asymmetric tread design that features broad, rounded outer shoulder blocks to enhance dry road handling performance. These features are combined with intermediate tread blocks separated by three wide circumferential and lateral grooves to enhance wet road traction and hydroplaning resistance. The tread blocks also feature Cross Linked Sipes (CLS) to provide the multiple biting edges necessary to enhance snow and ice traction without resorting to traditional metal studs.
- Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roads
- Extended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability
- Made of flexible resin to keep the treads free of snow
- Long-wearing tread to last
- Superior design
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Continental / ContiWinterContact TS 790
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 17 / 19 "
- 185 / 225 / 245 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 / 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Continental / ContiWinterContact TS 790 Sizes & Specifications
|R15||185/55 R15 82T||185/55 R15||82T|
|R15||225/60 R15 96H||225/60 R15||96H|
|R17||245/55 R17 102H||245/55 R17||102H|
|R19||275/50 R19 112H||275/50 R19||112H|
Note! Have you driven on the 🏁 Continental / ContiWinterContact TS 790 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the 🏁 Continental / ContiWinterContact TS 790.