Performance Winter / Snow
- better handling on clear roads
- improved traction in winter's cold temperatures
Compared with Studless Ice & Snow winter tires, Performance Winter / Snow tires deliver better handling on clear roads along with improved wet and dry traction in winter's cold temperatures. The tradeoff comes with modestly lower ice and snow traction. But when winter weather strikes, Performance Winter / Snow tires still deliver better performance than the best all-season tires.
Performance Winter / Snow tires may be the right tire solution for drivers who need mobility in winter weather, and still want to maintain better handling for when roads are just cold, dry or wet.
These tires were originally developed for winter driving on European highways where high-speed driving on clear roads must be combined with traction on snow-covered roads.
H-, V- or W-speed rated.
Run-flat tires available.
Must be installed in sets of four.
- Continental WinterContact TS 860 S
- Continental ContiWinterContact TS 830
- Continental WinterContact TS 850 P
- Continental ContiWinterContact TS 810
- Continental ContiWinterContact TS 830 P SSR
- Continental VanContact Viking
- Continental ContiWinterContact TS 830 P
- Continental ExtremeWinterContact
- Continental ContiWinterContact TS 810 Sport
- Goodyear Eagle Ultra Grip GW-2
- Goodyear UltraGrip 8 Performance
- Goodyear UltraGrip Performance Gen 1
- Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice
- Goodyear UltraGrip Performance
- Goodyear UltraGrip Ice+
- Goodyear UltraGrip Performance+
- Goodyear Eagle Ultra Grip GW-3
- Goodyear Eagle Ultra Grip GW-3 ROF
- Goodyear Ultra Grip Performance 2
- Goodyear Ultra Grip Performance 2 ROF
- All Season