Performance Winter / Snow
- better handling on clear roads
- improved traction in winter's cold temperatures
Compared with Studless Ice & Snow winter tires, Performance Winter / Snow tires deliver better handling on clear roads along with improved wet and dry traction in winter's cold temperatures. The tradeoff comes with modestly lower ice and snow traction. But when winter weather strikes, Performance Winter / Snow tires still deliver better performance than the best all-season tires.
Performance Winter / Snow tires may be the right tire solution for drivers who need mobility in winter weather, and still want to maintain better handling for when roads are just cold, dry or wet.
These tires were originally developed for winter driving on European highways where high-speed driving on clear roads must be combined with traction on snow-covered roads.
H-, V- or W-speed rated.
Run-flat tires available.
Must be installed in sets of four.
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM001 Evo
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25 RFT
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM001
- Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM-32
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM-35
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM-500
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM001 RFT
- Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V3
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM-30
- Goodyear UltraGrip Ice+
- Goodyear UltraGrip Performance
- Goodyear UltraGrip Performance+
- Goodyear Ultra Grip Performance 2
- Goodyear UltraGrip 8 Performance
- Goodyear UltraGrip Performance Gen 1
- Goodyear Eagle Ultra Grip GW-2
- Goodyear Eagle Ultra Grip GW-3
- Goodyear Eagle Ultra Grip GW-3 ROF
- Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice
- All Season