- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 13:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Continental ContiEcoContact 5 SUV Tire Rank
The EcoContact 5 SUV was developed in close co-operation with Europe’s leading car manufacturers. This is an entirely new tire concept aimed specifically at motorists who drive longer distances, but also at those who are very mindful of both fuel consumption and the environment. The challenge was to reduce rolling resistance on the tire and, at the same time, ensure a high level of safety during braking. This required a completely new approach to all four components of the tire: design, contour, compound and tread pattern. The result was reduced CO2 emissions and lower fuel consumption, while still delivering excellent braking performance.
- High braking safety and short braking distances on wet roads
- The combination of special additives and optimised tread lug edges makes for improved grip in the wet, leading to short, safe braking distances on wet roads. Moreover, functionalised polymer chains firmly linked to the silica mean lower rolling resistance. Extra-thin sipes reduce tread deformation, thereby also minimising energy loss
- Best handling on wet and dry roads
- A higher apex and the use of additional bead reinforcements ensure safer and more direct transmission of the lateral forces occurring when steering on wet and dry roads. The weight-reduced sidewall is more supple in its design, thereby also contributing towards improved rolling resistance
- Less lost energy with good handling characteristics
- Less deformation movement in the sidewall area above the rim and easier deflection in the sidewall flexing zone by constructive measures. A flat contour with optimal distribution of thread grooves stands for a reduced tread movement and a minimized lateral and longitudinal slip
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Continental / ContiEcoContact 5 SUV
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)