Continental EcoContact CP
Type: Passenger / All Season
Key Facts about Continental EcoContact CP:
- Currently discontinued
- Regions of sales: Eastern Asia, Europe
Continental's Eco-Contact CP low rolling resistance tyre provides extra safety in the wet and lasts longer.
- Good levels of grip in both dry and wet conditions.
- Excellent braking performance.
- Improved mileage.
- Provides low fuel consumption.
- Low levels of noise provide improved ride comfort
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Continental EcoContact CP
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Continental EcoContact CP Sizes & Specifications