Continental EcoContact EP
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 19:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
- Available Sizes in Line: 6
- Year Released: unknown
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, East Asia
The ContiEcoContact EP (Economy Plus) is Continental's Passenger Summer tire developed for the drivers of the Smart Fortwo (Original Equipment on 2004-2006 model year vehicles). The ContiEcoContact EP's low rolling resistance design helps save fuel and reduce vehicle CO2 emissions while providing traction in dry and wet road conditions. However like all summer tires, the ContiEcoContact EP is not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.
ContiEcoContact EP tires feature a silica-enhanced compound into an asymmetric design with solid tread blocks and a continuous rib on the outboard shoulder to promote responsiveness and cornering stability, while a continuous center rib provides constant rubber-to-road contact to reduce noise and control the longitudinal forces experienced when braking. Circumferential tread grooves and independent tread blocks on the inboard tread resist hydroplaning and enhance wet weather traction. The tire's internal structure includes twin steel belts to stabilize the tread area on top of a polyester casing that promotes consistent ride quality.
- Low noise levels
- Excellent mileage
- Innovative tread design
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Continental / EcoContact EP
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 13 / 14 / 15 "
- 135 / 145 / 155 / 165 / 175 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- S (max 112 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Continental / EcoContact EP Sizes & Specifications
|R13||155/65 R13 73T||155/65 R13||73T|
|R14||165/70 R14 81T||165/70 R14||81T|
|R14||165/70 R14 85S XL||165/70 R14||85S||XL|
|R15||135/70 R15 70T||135/70 R15||70T|
|R15||145/65 R15 72T||145/65 R15||72T|
|R15||175/55 R15 77T||175/55 R15||77T|
Note! Have you driven on the 🏁 Continental / EcoContact EP tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the 🏁 Continental / EcoContact EP.