- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 13:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2002
- Regions for sale: Northern America, Europe
The Continental HSR(High-Duty Steer-Axle Regional) were developed to be used on the steering axles of large medium-duty vehicles. Designed for the maximum amount of traction on and off highway the HSR features a tread that is both chip resistant and deeply cut to ensure maximum road grip with additional continuous shoulder ribs to resist wear and tear.
- Deep cut and chip resistant tread for long tread life
- Pyramidal stone ejectors in all tread grooves to stop stone retention for long casing life
- Robust shoulder rib for long tread life
- Shallower cut and chip resistant tread for long tread life for 18/32”
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Continental / HSR
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 19 / 19.5 "
- 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- N (max 87 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Continental / HSR Sizes & Specifications
|R19||225/70 R19 128/126N||225/70 R19||128/126N|
|R19.5||225/70 R19.5||225/70 R19.5|