- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 29:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2020 New
- Regions for sale: Europe
The Continental IceContact XTRM is a studded winter tire developed by engineers from a German company in collaboration with Groupe Touchette, Canada’s largest tire distributor, for sale exclusively through the Groupe Touchette retailer.
Continental IceContact XTRM is a studdable winter tire developed by the engineers of the German tire giant in collaboration with Groupe Touchette – Canada’s largest tire distributing company – and meant to be sold exclusively through the Groupe Touchette retail network. Presented in the beginning of 2020, the Continental IceContact XTRM model offers every feature that is essential for successful operation in constantly changing weather conditions. The tread design and the unique studding technology promise excellent traction on icy roads and great handling response on snow. As technical experts note, the tire’s noise emission was also reduce to ensure a smooth and comfortable ride. The 11-millimeter aluminum studs TriStar, used in this IceContact XTRM model, are produced and supplied by the Finnish company Tikka. In comparison to the standard round “steel spikes”, these studs ensure more dependable traction in all directions, at the same time helping to reduce road wear.
The stud retention technology uses a coating that is proven to be four times stronger and allows the Continental IceContact XTRM to contact 5% more of the icy road.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Continental / IceContact XTRM
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)