Continental ProContact GX
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 20:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- This tire has run-flat model:
- Available Sizes in Line: 8
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- • Jaguar XF X250 [2007 .. 2011]
- • Jaguar XF X260 [2015 .. 2020]
- • Jaguar X-Type
- • Mercedes-Benz E-Class Br212 Facelift [2013 .. 2016]
- • Mercedes-Benz E-Class Br213 [2017 .. 2020]
- • Subaru Outback
- • Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class X254 [2022 .. 2024]
- • Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class X253 Facelift [2019 .. 2024]
- • BMW X1 II (F48) Facelift [2019 .. 2024]
- Year Released: 2006
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, East Asia
A luxury touring all-season tire designed for excellent performance balanced with a quiet, comfortable ride and outstanding fuel-efficiency. The ProContact GX is an original equipment tire designed specifically for sophisiticaed coupes and performance sedans. The multidirectional tread design promotes strong grip and traction while providing a quiet, comfortable ride.
The improved sterring precision and dry performance is balanced with secure cornering and standout performance in wet conditions. Combined with lower rolling resitance and improved fuel-efficiency the ProContact is a well-rounded and supremely grounded choice.
- Innovative tread pattern channels water away from the tread for optimal wet traction; improves dry traction
- Interlocking sipes promote driving stability
- Shoulder lug stability improves steering response
- Central tread rib quiets road noise for a comfortable drive
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Continental / ProContact GX
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 / 19 "
- 225 / 235 / 245 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 / 45 / 50 / 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Continental / ProContact GX Sizes & Specifications
|R17||225/60 R17 98T||225/60 R17||98T|
|R18||225/45 R18 95H||225/45 R18||95H|
|R18||245/40 R18 97H||245/40 R18||97H|
|R18||245/50 R18 100H||245/50 R18||100H|
|R19||235/45 R19 95H||235/45 R19||95H|
|R19||245/40 R19 98H||245/40 R19||98H|
|R19||245/45 R19 102H||245/45 R19||102H|
|R19||275/40 R19 101H||275/40 R19||101H|
Note! Have you driven on the Continental / ProContact GX tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Continental / ProContact GX.