- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 11:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The CS1 is an all-season passenger tire that is based on proven Cooper technology. The CS1 features a solid shoulder to provide cornering stability, four extra-wide circumferential grooves to resist hydroplanning, optimal siping, and a solid center rib for consistent on-center feel and steering response.
Features & Benefits:
- Compound formulated to deliver excellent maneuverability.
- Modern design of 5 ribs that help to han an optimum eviction of water.
- Central rib helps to have a more precise, comforable condition and allows more even wear.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Cooper / CS1
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)