- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 15:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2007
- Regions for sale: North America, Central & South America, Europe, Russia+, East Asia
The CS4 Touring is Cooper´s premium luxury touring tire designed for drivers who want optimum ride comfort, sporty handling, all-season traction and attractive styling and performance in a touring tire that will appeal to any tire buyer and drivers of all ages. The CS4 Toring size coverage accommodates a wide range of vehicles from sport models and sedans to SUVs and CUVs.
- Variable Density Nylon Technology (Nylon is strategically placed in a manner to resist flat spotting for improved ride quality and balanced, even tread wear for long life).
- Coupled Silica Tread Compound (The chemically coupled silica and carbon black compound allows for superior wet traction without sacrificing tread wear. An optimized polymer matrix allows the compound to remain pliable at lower temperatures while contributing to lower rolling resistance).
- Tapered Circumferential Sipes Rib (The tapered circumferential sipes allow for increased capillary action to remove water from the tread area to reduce wet stop distances and provide extra grip in rain and snow).
- Open Shoulder Design (The open shoulder design utilizes lateral slots and strategic siping to create biting edges for all-season traction, improved wet cornering performance and excellent handling in snow).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Cooper / CS4 Touring
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 14 / 16 / 17 "
- 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Cooper / CS4 Touring Sizes & Specifications
|R14||195/60 R14||195/60 R14|
|R16||205/55 R16 91H||205/55 R16||91H|
|R16||205/55 R16 91T||205/55 R16||91T|
|R16||205/60 R16 92V||205/60 R16||92V|
|R16||225/55 R16 95H||225/55 R16||95H|
|R16||225/55 R16 95V||225/55 R16||95V|
|R17||215/60 R17 96T||215/60 R17||96T|
|R17||215/65 R17 99T||215/65 R17||99T|
|R17||225/65 R17 102T||225/65 R17||102T|
|R17||235/60 R17 102T||235/60 R17||102T|