Cooper Discoverer Snow Claw
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 22:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2020 New
- Regions for sale: Europe
The Cooper Discoverer Snow Claw is a winter studded tires for pickups and SUVs, designed specifically for extreme conditions and designed to provide not only full confidence to drivers, but also reliable grip in extreme cold, ice and snow.
Cooper Discoverer Snow Claw is a studdable winter tire for pickup trucks and SUVs, engineered specially for extreme road conditions, and meant to not only ensure confident driving but also dependable traction on ice and snow in cold weather conditions. Presented by the tire maker in 2020, the Cooper Discoverer Snow Claw easily tackled the rigorous in-company tests on snow in four countries on three continents. This was due to the use of the patented Snow Groove technology that catches the snow in the grooves of the tread pattern for better traction, handling, and braking performance. The Discoverer Snow Claw model was designed and produced by experts who are closely familiar with the winters of the northern states of Canada. This is why it is designed to tackle the harshest road conditions, including snow and ice. Yet another key assurance for the drivers is the three-peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) sign on the tire’s sidewall. It is noted that the elastic and soft tread compound allows the Cooper Discoverer Snow Claw to maintain stable performance even in extreme cold. If the motorist wants to provide even more traction and grip on winter roads, this tire can be equipped with studs. This model will extend the Cooper Discoverer winter series, which has been presented by the Cooper Discoverer Winter friction tire since 2017.
Cooper Discoverer Snow Claw Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Cooper / Discoverer Snow Claw
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)