Light Truck / SUV - Light Truck/SUV Studdable Winter / Snow
- using winter tire studs
For drivers wanting basic snow traction and/or the additional security provided by adding optional winter tire studs to enhance traction on ice.
These tires feature traditional winter tire compounds and tread designs that provide good traction in snow. They are also molded to accept optional metal studs that are especially helpful when driving in climates where freezing rain, sleet and wet ice occurs as ambient temperatures hover around 32° Fahrenheit. Available in a wide range of standard and heavy-duty sizes for full-size vans, crossovers, sport utility vehicles and pickup trucks.
Meet severe snow service standards, branded with mountain/snowflake symbol.
Q-, S- or T-speed rated.
Must be installed in sets of four.
Because studded tires damage road surfaces, many states restrict them to wintertime use or prohibit them entirely. Check with local authorities to confirm legality.
- Passenger - Passenger All-Season
- Passenger - Standard Touring All-Season
- Passenger - Premium Touring All-Season
- Passenger - Performance All-Season
- Passenger - High Performance All-Season
- Passenger - Ultra High Performance All-Season
- Light Truck / SUV - Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season
- Light Truck / SUV - Highway All-Season
- Light Truck / SUV - Street/Sport Truck All-Season