Type: Passenger / Summer
Key Facts about Davanti DX640:
- Release Date: 2015
- Regions of sales: Northern America, Europe
Dynamically designed passenger and SUV tyre for maximum grip and ultra high performance. Leading edge tread design coupled with an advanced silica compound for optimum performance and a responsive drive. The DX640 has outstanding wet grip ratings and low noise scores, regularly beating other performance brands in tyre tests. Optimal water dissipation is achieved through four longitudinal grooves and these are contained within substantial tread blocks for superior noise reduction.
- Inner block pattern (The inner block sections dynamic design has the dual purpose of drainage and noise reduction with the added benefit of a wider circumferencial groove containing reservoirs to provide inner grip throughout corners).
- Centre block section (The three main inner block sections consist of a 3D shaped pattern resulting in adaptable performance that is optimised as tread depth decreases throughout the life of the tyre).
- Outer block pattern (The outer block pattern consists of two key elements, the solid rectangular inner blocks provide maximum grip when cornering, whilst the outer tapered deep sipe section provides drainage even as tread decreases throughout the useful life of the tyre).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Davanti DX640
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Davanti DX640 Sizes & Specifications