Type: Passenger / Winter
Wintoura+ is a UHP asymmetric tread pattern, optimised for safety, performance and a comfortable drive.
- Three main non-uniform circumferential grooves for efficient water dispersion
- Specially designed three dimensional sipes and lateral grooves across the inner tread zone deliver increased traction and excellent braking performance in all winter conditions
- Solid joined outer blocks and square shoulder layout ensure precise steering response and increased driver feedback
- Dual circumferential tread ribs with varying pitch sizes for reduced noise emission and increased cornering accuracy
- Integrated rim protection for preventing wheel damage
- Specially arranged indentations on the walls of the longitudinal ribs control the air flow and cool the surface of the tyre
- Integrated rim protection
Features & Benefits:
- Inner block (The three-dimensional sipes, lateral grooves and sawtooth block edges of the inner tread zone deliver high levels of traction and excellent braking performance in all weather conditions).
- Circumferential Grooves (Three main non-uniform circumferential grooves for efficient water and slush dispersion).
- Outer block (Solid connected outer blocks and square shoulder profile ensure precise steering response and communicative driver feedback).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Davanti Wintoura+
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Davanti Wintoura+ Sizes & Specifications